- William Walters and Alireza Haghighat, 2016, "Neutronic analysis of the CHANDLER anti-neutrino detector", Proceedings of the Advances in Nuclear Nonproliferation Technology & Policy Conference (ANTPC), Santa Fe, NM, Sep. 25 - 30, 2016
- William Walters and Alireza Haghighat, 2016, "ACS algorithm in discrete ordinates for pressure vessel dosimetry", EPJ Web of Conferences, 106, pp. 03006
- Nathan Roskoff, William Walters and Alireza Haghighat, 2016, "Application of the Subgroup Decomposition Method (SDM) for Reactor Simulation", 106, pp. 03008
- William Walters, N. Roskoff and A. Haghighat, 2015, "A fission matrix approach to calculate pin-wise 3-D fission density distribution"
- William Walters and A. Haghighat, 2014, "ACS algorithm in discrete ordinates for pressure vessel dosimetry"
- Nathan Roskoff, William Walters, Alireza Haghighat, Ce Yi and Glenn Sjoden, 2014, "Implementation and verification of the SDM in the TITAN 3-DS N transport code"
- William Walters, Katherine E. K. Royston and Alireza Haghighat, 2014, "Theory and Performance of AIMS for Active Interrogation", EDP Sciences
- William Walters, Nathan Roskoff, Katherine K Royston and Alireza Haghighat, 2014, "Use of the fission matrix method for solution of the eigenvalue problem in a spent fuel pool"
- K. Royston, William Walters, A. Haghighat, C. Yi and G. Sjoden, 2013, "Development and application of a hybrid transport methodology for active interrogation systems", American Nuclear Society - ANS; La Grange Park (United States)
- William Walters and A. Haghighat, 2013, "Development of the Adaptive Collision Source (ACS) method for discrete ordinates", American Nuclear Society - ANS; La Grange Park (United States)
- Alireza Haghighat, Katherine Royston, William Walters, Ce Yi and Glenn E Sjoden, 2013, "Development of AIMS hybrid tool for active interrogation"
- Shivakumar Sitaraman, Y Ham, William Walters, Alireza Haghighat and O Peixoto, 2011, "In-Situ verification of Spent Fuel at the Atucha-I Nuclear Power Plant"
- William Walters, A Haghighat, M Wenner, Sitaraman Shivakumar and Ham Young, 2010, "A methodology for determination of detector response for inspection of a spent fuel pool - 205"
- William Walters, M Wenner, A Haghighat, S Sitaraman and YS Ham, 2009, "Methodology and Determination of Field of View of Neutron and Gamma Detectors in the Atucha Spent Fuel Storage Pool"
- William Walters, Alireza Haghighat, Michael Wenner, Shivakumar Sitaraman and Young Ham, 2009, "Calculation of Sub-critical Multiplication Using a Simplified Fission Matrix Method", 101, pp. 447–448
- A. Haghighat, K. Royston and William Walters, 2016, "MRT methodologies for real-time simulation of nonproliferation and safeguards problems", Annals of Nuclear Energy, 87, pp. 61-67
- William Walters, A. Haghighat, K. Royston, C. Yi and G. Sjoden, 2014, "A response function methodology to calculate induced fission neutron flux distribution in an active interrogation system", Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, 4, pp. 533-537
- Katherine Royston, Alireza Haghighat, William Walters, Ce Yi and Glenn Sjoden, 2014, "Determination of current at a detector window using a hybrid adjoint function methodology", Progress in Nuclear Science and Technology, 4, pp. 528-532
- William Walters, A. Haghighat, Y. Ham and S. Sitaraman, 2012, "Development of INSPCT-S for inspection of spent fuel pool", Journal of ASTM International, 9, (4), pp. 1-11
- Carl Walters, Villy Christensen, William Walters and Kenneth Rose, 2010, "Representation of multistanza life histories in Ecospace models for spatial organization of ecosystem trophic interaction patterns", Bulletin of Marine Science, 86, (2), pp. 439–459
- William Walters, , "The adaptive collision source method for discrete ordinates radiation transport", Annals of Nuclear Energy, 105, pp. 45-58
- William Walters, 2015, "Development of the Adaptive Collision Source Method for Discrete Ordinates Radiation Transport"
- William Walters, 2009, "Development of a Calculation Methodology to Determine Detector Response in a Spent Fuel Pool"